Friday, June 12, 2015

Comfortable and Cute

Hello Readers,

Just dropping in to share a quick and simple date night outfit that I wore recently!

This simple tank is from Forever 21. I bought it last year, but there are a lot of similar ones on their website and in store. This lipstick is one of my favorites (lipstick makes or breaks an outfit in my opinion) It's Revlon's Fuchsia Shock. It's the perfect pop of color with this tank. My necklace is from Urban Outfitters. It's an oldie, but I love all of their jewelry.

Although hard to see, I am wearing one of my favorite bracelets. Alex & Andi has become a new favorite of mine and these bangle bracelets always go perfectly with my watch. I have the M and my birthstone. Alex & Ani

These boyfriend jeans shorts are from target, and my favorite part is that they are comfortable, cute, and affordable! My shoes are from.. Forever 21 (surprise surprise) I LOVE these shoes. They are 13 dollars and very cute! Shoes
And here is this cute guy who also happens to be a great photographer ;)



Thanks for reading!
Xoxo
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment