Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sunny in Seattle!

This past week I was able to go visit my cousin and her family in Seattle! This trip had been planned for quite awhile so when the time finally came I was SO excited to leave! I had never been to Seattle before and had heard that the weather is a bit dreary there. Apparently I got lucky because the weather was just perfect while we were there and we had a fabulous time!

My essential items on the plane! Ipad, People & InStyle Magazines, Headphones, Boarding Pass, Michael Kors watch, and tassel bracelet.

Of course we had to get our picture in front of the first Starbucks ever! I am a coffee lover so I thought this was just about the coolest thing. I realized the other day that this whole outfit is actually from JC Penny! I'm not a huge JC Penny shopper but I came across these shorts and had to have them! They were only 20 dollars because of course they were on sale, :) Get them here> Shorts


Shoes are from Mason's in Fayetteville. I love them because they are the Birkenstock look without the Birkenstock price. I couldn't find them on Mason's website but the same exact ones are at Savior-Faire. Check them out Shoes

I loved going to the Market! The culture and vibe of the downtown area is so neat!

This store was so cute! If you are ever in the area you should definitely take a look inside. I am a sucker for cute cards and printables so I thought it was super fun.


We visited the Space needle and it was amazing! It was so neat to see the entire city from one place. My shirt is from Nordstorm Rack, and jeans are from H&M. I <3 H&M and I hate that we don't have one in Arkansas so of course I took advantage of the store in Seattle. Black Jeans// White Jeans

I love the booties I am wearing in this picture. I saw them in the fall and wanted them but didn't want to spend 40 dollars. I saw them the other day at target on sale for $18.00!! Of course I had to buy them! They come in black and brown and they are a steal right now! Booties


Okay, I absolutely adore this jumpsuit! I wore it when we went to see the Ballard Locks. It was perfect for a chill day by the water and a picnic in the park. Pair it with a cute hat (target), and you are set! The best part about this outfit is that my jumpsuit was only $32.90. I love clothes but I'm a college student on a budget so I'm not willing to spend $100 or more on one clothing item! I love Forever 21 and lately I've been impressed with what they have had on their website.  Jumpsuit// Hat


A signature piece I always wear is my M necklace. It's a bit hard to see but that's what I love about it! It's the perfect size for any outfit. I got mine awhile ago at Belle Boutique in Fayetteville. They currently do not have them on their website, but they have adorable state necklaces that are similar and very cute! Urban Outfitters has the initial bar necklace on their website for $16.00.  State Necklace//Initial Necklace


On our last day we chilled at the beach! It was a relaxing day so I threw on my Fayettechill shirt and a cardi and I was good to go. Of course I had my sunnies (Ray Bans) on as well. My Ray Bans were a gift but I believe you should splurge once and awhile for a good product that you will use daily.  Fayettechill Shirts//RayBans




 I had such a great time in Seattle seeing my family and visiting the area! I suggest you put this beautiful place on your travel bucket list! Thanks for reading!!
-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment